Wheelers Services, Inc specializes in hydroseeding services throughout the southeast.
We can prepare your grassed area to issue good results including final grade and positive drainage, or provide the appropriate ground cover your site requires when the site is already prepared.
Including Slopes, lawns , athletic Fields. Our goal is to provide the right products to insure the project is cost affective, and achieve the best possible seed germination.
If you would like to learn more about our hydroseeding services, contact Wheelers Services today!
Common Hydroseeding Turf Grasses Include
- Bermuda Grass
- Centipede Grass
- Fescue Grass
Advantages of Hydroseeding
- Sod costs 3 to 5 times more than Hydroseeding.
- It is easy to install on areas that are hard to access, such as steeps slopes.
- Fescue Grass
- Less watering is needed for Hydroseeding to succeed.
- Hydroseeding grows in your own soil. Since sod is grown on a farm and transplanted to a different location, it can have issues with adapting to its new home.
- In the process of harvesting sod, the roots are cut off. This results in a less healthy plant.
- Sod installation is crucial to its success. Sod shrinks after being planted, if not measured and cut properly, this will reveal gaps in the turf.
- With Hydroseeding, there is no need for the plastic netting that is usually associated with sodding.
- We also provide ground preparation and irrigation available upon request.